Infinite Arcade pays everyone in TIC, Token of Infinite Choice. This document explains how TIC is earned and distributed, and when we make payments.
TIC is earned by playing games in the Infinite Arcade. There are a couple of rules to keep in mind:
- When a new NFT is summoned (created) it can't earn TIC for the first 7 days.
- Each NFT can earn a maximum of 65 TIC per day.
- Each NFT can only earn for 2 hours per day. Only time spent actively playing is counted towards this limit. If you're viewing ads, or the app is in the background, it won't count towards the limit.
You can see the current day's earning and remaining time in app like this:
Most players do not personally own an NFT. Instead, they play as scholars for one or more guilds. Each guild has a separate revenue share between its scholars and the guild.
For example, if the guild that owns your NFT has a revenue share of 60% / 40% in favour of the scholar and you earn 100 TIC, you will be paid 60 TIC.
The revenue share is controlled directly by the guilds, not Infinite Arcade.
Every day at 00:15 UTC, the previous day's earnings are split between scholars and NFT owners (guilds). You can see the current UTC time here.
3 simple rules to keep in mind
- Each day's earnings are eligible to be paid out after 14 days.
- A wallet can only be paid once every 14 days.
- Eligible earnings must be at least 150 TIC per wallet (not per NFT) to be paid.
Let's go over an example together.
Let's assume you play from May 1st to May 5th and earn 50 TIC per day. Your NFT is owned by a guild with a revenue share of 60/40 in favour of the scholar. So your cut each day is 30 TIC.
Since every earning takes 14 days to become eligible for payment, you earnings on May 1st will become eligible on May 15th, earnings from May 2nd on May 16th, and so on.
As you can see, you start having payment eligible TIC on May 15th, and you reach the minimum payment threshold of 150 TIC on May 19th and get paid. Eligible wallets are paid every day around 12:00 UTC.
Don't worry, your TIC is safe! Each night around 00:00 UTC, we split your earnings from that day between you and your guild. For example, if you've earned 60 TIC that day and your guild's revenue share is 50/50 between managers and scholars, your next payment on the Hub will increase by 30 TIC.
Remember, you can only be paid once every 14 days. You can see your past and future payments on the Hub.
Updated 3 months ago